How to Prepare and Survive an Audit
An audit is an examination used to confirm that an individual's or company's financial records and procedure are accurate and compliant with applicable laws and regulations. The results of an audit can have a major impact on a company's or individual's operations and reputation. Whether an IRS audit or industry regulatory audit, the video conversations and lessons in this class will help you understand the basics of an audit, how to prepare and survive an audit without unnecessary stress.
- Demystify the audit process
- Learn the why and how to prepare for an audit
- Avoid costly mistakes and delays by learning what to do and not to do
- Class 1: Introduction - What to Expect
- Class 2: How to Respond
- Class 3: How to Be Audit Ready
Disclaimer: this course is intended to provide an overview of preparing and surviving an audit and does not constitute legal or financial advice.